Hey, I'm Bernardo, a software engineer and personal investor from Portugal. I have an engineering blog where I post occasionally and also run a Portuguese investing blog.
I have also made some open-source contributions, namely created a library to calculate FIFO capital gains, published a package to create Node-RED nodes using TypeScript and made some pull requests to other projects.
In case you are interested, you can check what I am doing now and what I have done in the past. Have fun!
Professional Experience (Full-time)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (React) @ Rows | March 2021 - Present
- Software Development Engineer @ Amazon | September 2019 - March 2021
- Integrated Master's in Informatics and Computing Engineering @ FEUP | September 2014 - July 2019
- Master's in Informatics (Erasmus) @ Technische Universität München | October 2018 - March 2019
- General Manager @ National Meeting of Informatics Students 2018 | November 2016 - March 2018
- Vice-President & Project Manager @ Computer Science Club | May 2017 - May 2018